Saturday, February 9, 2008
Be sure to read the warning at the bottom. I didn’t change a word! I’m not messing with the Irish Sex Fairy!
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, or jogging 20 blocks and you don’t need special sneakers!
5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
7 . Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
This message has been sent to you for good luck in sex. The original is in a room in the basement of the Dwight House Pub. It has been sent around the world nine times.
Now sex has been sent to you. The ‘Irish Sex Fairy’ will visit you within four days of receiving this message, provided you, in turn, send it on.
The Irish Sex Fairy
Sex and the Irish
TRIBUNE -- Helen Murray analysed the results of a Millward Brown IMS poll and concluded, "We like sex and plenty of it, with lots of different partners, oh, and a few toys to give it that extra edge. And we're not averse to a bit on the side either, if the opportunity is there." The Sunday Tribune commissioned the poll and it documented talking points that have appeared in several Irishblogs whose writers talk about their social lives. Some findings:
* 77% of adults think that sex before marriage is acceptable.
* 79% would live with a partner before marriage.
* 25% think it's okay to have more than one sexual partner.
* 42% approve of gay couples marrying.
* 81% of all adults under 35 would not have unprotected sex with someone they recently met.
* 21% are very concerned about STD; 23% are not concerned at all.
* 31% of mailes think it's okay to cheat if you are in a bad relationship; 19% of females agree.
* 25% of males and 17% of females would cheat if their partner was unfaithful.
* 15% of men and 7% of women think it's okay to cheat if you can get away with it.
* 10% of men and just 4% of women think it's acceptable to cheat if you were drunk.
Some pull-qoutes from the article give a taste of the survey.
* "Teenage girls are now much more sexually assertive," said single man Stephen Luther.
* "Men have a thing about high heels," said sex shop manager Justin Parr.
* "My threesome was a very exciting experience," said sex columnist Anne Sexton.